If your swimming pool needs more than a basic repair or servicing, or if you want to update the look of your property, then a full pool remodel may be the best option for you. Renovating or remodeling your pool is more than just repairing a few broken tile pieces. You can use the remodel as an opportunity to create a brand new swimming pool! We want to help you create a beautiful oasis in your own back yard. Our design experts can help you plan your pool renovation.
Options for Pool Renovations
Pool renovations can give your swimming pool a “facelift,” and modernize the look and design of your swimming area. Here are a few options for your pool remodeling project:
- Modify the design to change the style, depth, and/or shape of the pool
- Convert to (or replace) a vinyl liner for aesthetics and safety
- Add accessories such as automatic pool covers, updated (more efficient!) pump/filter, or slides
- Repairing or replace deck area, to make it more comfortable while you are relaxing by the pool
- Incorporating a waterfalls, lighting, or fountains to create a luxurious pool design